Please Note, that due to a move to new premises, Order's placed this week will be dispatched on 2.5.2020
0 out of 5 stars from 0 reviews.
There are currently 0 reviews for Falcon Eyes Bi-Color Wi-Fi LED Lamp Dimmable LPW-1156TD on 230V. Use the tabs below to read reviews, ask a question, add your own review, see delivery information or check our Maintenance tips.
Love it, Like it, Tweet it, Pin it, Share it....
The Falcon Eyes WiFi LED Lamp LPW-1156TD is a dimmable LED lamp (70W). The panel has 1156 small LED lights, which generate a color temperature of 3000 up to 8000K. The lamp can be operated with the control panel at the back of the lamp. The display is provided with a touch screen, whereby the lamp is easy to set. You can use the lamp via AC power, but also with an optional battery.
Wireless control via WiFi
The lamp has a WiFi connection, which you can via the USB WiFi dongle (Optional Accessories) and the Falcon Eyes app, to control the lamp easily via your smartphone (iOS and Android).
Control with smartphone app
In addition to the operation via the touchscreen and the rotary controls on the back, you can also operate the lamp with your smartphone. Free apps are available in the App Store and Play Store. Below is a manual for setting up and using the Wi-Fi function:
1. Download the Falcon Eyes app by clicking here with your iPhone or here with your Android smartphone.
2. Go to the Wi-Fi settings of your smartphone and connect to the network that starts with 'LEDS ...'. The password is 'candlehome'.
3. Open the Falcon Eyes app and press 'Click me'.
4. Click on the block containing the IP address, starting with 192.
5. You can now adjust the brightness with the slider bar at the bottom. You can also adjust the color temperature by sweeping over the round disc in the middle.
If you want to control multiple lamps at the same time with the app, you need a Wi-Fi router for this. Follow the steps below:
1. Download the Falcon Eyes app by clicking here with your iPhone or clicking here with your Android smartphone.
2. Connect the Wi-Fi router to a power outlet and make sure you know the network name and password. An internet connection is not required.
3. Connect to the Wi-Fi network from your smartphone.
4. Press and hold the color / reset button of the lamp until the red light flashes twice in succession.
5. Open the Falcon Eyes app and press 'Click me'.
6. Press the gear wheel at the top right. Then enter the password of your Wi-Fi router.
7. The app is establishing a connection. This can take up to 30 seconds. Wait until the red lights of all LED lights are solid red.
8. Press the lamp of your choice.
9. You can now adjust the brightness with the slider bar at the bottom. You can also adjust the color temperature by sweeping over the round disc in the middle.
Camera House Price: £418.03
The Falcon Eyes Bi-Color Wi-Fi LED Lamp Dimmable LPW-1156TD on 230V is shown in Studio.
Fast Delivery to Mainland UK
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first one to review Falcon Eyes Bi-Color Wi-Fi LED Lamp Dimmable LPW-1156TD on 230V
Add Your Review
Ask a Question
Delivery will be made by Royal Mail, you will be able to track your order online to find your scheduled delivery date. Any deliveries scheduled to arrive on the Saturday or Bank Holiday will be delivered the following working day. We aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours of the time the order has been placed.
Looking after your camera
Use a Camera Bag
A camera bag does more than just protect the camera against scratches and dust: It keeps it safe from rain because many are waterproof on the outside.
Be Very Careful Around the LCD Screen and Camera Lens
Use only special equipment to clean your camera’s LCD screen and camera lens. Buy a special cleaning kit that includes liquid solutions, microfiber cloths and brushes that have been specially designed to clean your camera lens.
Never Leave Your Batteries in Your Camera for Too Long
Many camera batteries are now alkaline or lithium formats. If you keep your camera with the batteries inside of it in a moist area, then the batteries can get corrosive. So if you’re thinking about just putting your camera on the shelf for several months, do yourself a favor and remove them.
Turn Your Camera Off Prior to Doing Anything
Before you do anything to your camera, always keep in mind that it should be turned off first. No matter what it is—swapping lenses, changing memory cards or disconnecting or attaching cables—your camera should be turned off.
Cold and Wet Weather Can Wreak Havoc on Your Camera Body
Take your camera out only in a waterproof bag. If the weather’s unusually cold, just wrap your camera in a plastic bag that has silica desiccant packets for the reduction of moisture. It’s also a smart idea to have a soft towel with you to wipe off any moisture, just in case it should get on your camera.
Good Memory Card Care Is Good Camera Care
Only transport your memory cards inside of a protective caseMake sure the memory cards stay dust-free at all times. When removing memory cards, make sure you do so indoors or in non-dusty situations.
Make sure that you keep memory cards only in cool places. Never keep them in places where they may heat up, like dashboards or glove compartments.
Never place your memory cards close to magnetic sources. Examples of magnetic sources are things such as audio speakers, TV monitors and actual magnets.
Use a Filter to Protect Your Camera Lens
The lens of your camera is naturally fragile. As such, it’s susceptible to scratches, cracks, dents…you name it. A UV filter will not only will you give your lens a fighting chance, but you’ll also enhance the quality of your pictures.
Condensation Can Be Controlled
Condensation normally happens when you move your camera between different temperatures.
Allow your camera a chance to naturally get used to the hotter environment. Don’t place it inside a closed plastic bag when transporting it between different temperatures! Just let the camera sit in the humid temperature for a while, until condensation disappears.
If this still doesn’t get rid of all of it, you can utilize a soft cloth to wipe away any remaining moisture and marks left behind from the condensation.