Don't worry. We're still open for you and you can buy online today and get fast, free delivery when spending over £75
0 out of 5 stars from 0 reviews.
There are currently 0 reviews for £25.00 Gift Voucher. Use the tabs below to read reviews, ask a question, add your own review, see delivery information or check our Maintenance tips.
Love it, Like it, Tweet it, Pin it, Share it....
Camera House Gift Vouchers are the ideal present for the photographer/Camera Collector in your life. Choosing a present for a photographer can be a difficult task, if you're not sure what to get them why not leave them to decide. A Camera House Voucher is the ideal way to show you care without having to spend hours researching, dropping hints or guessing what they might want. Gift vouchers are available in £10, £25 and £50 denominations, that you can mix and match to suit your budget. They are easy to redeem through our website (camera-house.co.uk). If you order Gift vouchers with any other items from our website at the same time, they will not be dispatched together.
Gift Vouchers will be sent via 1st class post seperatly.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Camera House Gift Vouchers must be redeemed by visiting www.camera-house.co.uk.
2. Gift Vouchers can be used to pay for further Gift Vouchers.
3. Gift Vouchers have no cash redemption value.
4. Camera House may provide Gift Voucher purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Vouchers that they purchase.
5. Change is not given on purchases which cost less than the value of the Gift Voucher presented, however, any value remaining on the voucher can be used towards any future payments with Camera House up to the expiry date.
6. Any unused balance will be recorded by Camera House for future purchases to be made, but will not be shown as credits in the ‘My Account’ section of our website.
7. If the order exceeds the amount of the Gift Voucher, the balance must be paid by suitable means i.e. credit/debit card, BACS, credit note or cash.
8. Gift Vouchers and unused portions of the Gift Voucher will expire on the stamped date on the gift voucher (12 months from date of purchase) where permissible under applicable law.
9. Normal Camera House terms and conditions of purchase and use of the www.camera-house.co.uk website apply (visit www.camera-house.co.uk for more details).
10. One or more Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against an order.
11. Camera House is not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
12. Gift Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation and Camera House reserves the right not to accept any vouchers that have or appear to have been forged, damaged, defaced or otherwise tampered with.
Camera House Price: £25.00
The £25.00 Gift Voucher is shown in Cameras.
Fast Delivery to Mainland UK
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first one to review £25.00 Gift Voucher
Add Your Review
Ask a Question
Delivery will be made by Interparcel, you will be able to track your order online to find your scheduled delivery date. Any deliveries scheduled to arrive on the Saturday or Bank Holiday will be delivered the following working day. We aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours of the time the order has been placed.
Looking after your camera
Use a Camera Bag
A camera bag does more than just protect the camera against scratches and dust: It keeps it safe from rain because many are waterproof on the outside.
Be Very Careful Around the LCD Screen and Camera Lens
Use only special equipment to clean your camera’s LCD screen and camera lens. Buy a special cleaning kit that includes liquid solutions, microfiber cloths and brushes that have been specially designed to clean your camera lens.
Never Leave Your Batteries in Your Camera for Too Long
Many camera batteries are now alkaline or lithium formats. If you keep your camera with the batteries inside of it in a moist area, then the batteries can get corrosive. So if you’re thinking about just putting your camera on the shelf for several months, do yourself a favor and remove them.
Turn Your Camera Off Prior to Doing Anything
Before you do anything to your camera, always keep in mind that it should be turned off first. No matter what it is—swapping lenses, changing memory cards or disconnecting or attaching cables—your camera should be turned off.
Cold and Wet Weather Can Wreak Havoc on Your Camera Body
Take your camera out only in a waterproof bag. If the weather’s unusually cold, just wrap your camera in a plastic bag that has silica desiccant packets for the reduction of moisture. It’s also a smart idea to have a soft towel with you to wipe off any moisture, just in case it should get on your camera.
Good Memory Card Care Is Good Camera Care
Only transport your memory cards inside of a protective caseMake sure the memory cards stay dust-free at all times. When removing memory cards, make sure you do so indoors or in non-dusty situations.
Make sure that you keep memory cards only in cool places. Never keep them in places where they may heat up, like dashboards or glove compartments.
Never place your memory cards close to magnetic sources. Examples of magnetic sources are things such as audio speakers, TV monitors and actual magnets.
Use a Filter to Protect Your Camera Lens
The lens of your camera is naturally fragile. As such, it’s susceptible to scratches, cracks, dents…you name it. A UV filter will not only will you give your lens a fighting chance, but you’ll also enhance the quality of your pictures.
Condensation Can Be Controlled
Condensation normally happens when you move your camera between different temperatures.
Allow your camera a chance to naturally get used to the hotter environment. Don’t place it inside a closed plastic bag when transporting it between different temperatures! Just let the camera sit in the humid temperature for a while, until condensation disappears.
If this still doesn’t get rid of all of it, you can utilize a soft cloth to wipe away any remaining moisture and marks left behind from the condensation.