CAMERA HOUSE DATA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CLIENTS AND SUPPLIERS
This can be found at - http://www.camera-house.co.uk
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
- Who are we?
- Camera House is a Photographic retailer/Hirer/ service provider.
2. The purpose(s) of processing your personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:To formulate a quotation for you, and to then communicate the quote to you If you purchase/book our service - To provide you with a confirmation by email To provide you with a mail order service.
3. The categories of personal data concerned
We process the following categories of your data: Personal data Data of the person or Company booking our service or requiring the supply of goods. I.e. the - name, contact telephone number, postal address and email address. Account customers only i.e. Company name, address and telephone and email address of either Accounts or credit control departmentsMore information on lawful processing can be found on the ICO website.
4. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be shared for marketing purposes.We do not use 'cookies' on our websiteYour data will not be used by us, for any marketing purposes, and you will not receive unsolicited emails from us.The data you provide to us at the time of booking will only be shared with the sales/dispatch team who will be providing your service, and will be disposed securely by them, as soon as is reasonably possible.
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary to satisfy the legal and financial responsibilities we have described in 1** above.
6. Providing us with your personal data
We require your personal data as it is a requirement necessary to enter into a contract with you, and for us to satisfy our legal and financial obligations.
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics). .
8. How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact either Rod Parsons on 07811 401219 or firstname.lastname@example.org If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office